- Project started 2000
- Building started 2001
- Building completed 2002
- Built-up area 1.680 m2
- Gross floor area (underground floors incl.) 6.100 m2
- Number of floors 5/5
- Number of flats 90
- Number of parking space 20
- Architect Ing. arch. Jan Aulík - Studio A
- Tenants Magistrát města Jihlavy
- Award The award of National fund for residential development - “Housing 2004-The residential house of the year 2004”
The Pavlovova project consists of five apartment blocks situated in an attractive part of Jihlava in a sympathetic background of older buildings. Each block uses a similar efficient footprint.
The layout provides a maximum of four flats on a single floor with common access areas. The apartments are intended for occupants who do not own or do not want to own a house in this small town and yet at the same time are not satisfied with living in mass panel-type construction buildings of the past. A pre-dominant feature is natural timber representing an common visual element throughout the project.